So how do you change eating habits?
Spark a child’s imagination!
By following my Kindy Kitchen™ book series, you can look forward to a happier, healthier child!
Each book contains:
- A wonderful, illustrated adventure story about the strange fruit and vegetable creatures that live inside a child’s kitchen.
- An innovative Kindy Kitchen™ recipe featuring the food character from the story with step-by-step instructions for your child to re-create it and then eat it!
- Vital facts about the main ingredients and how they benefit health.
- Beautiful illustrations by award-winning illustrator Nettie Lodge.
- Captivating photographs by award-winning photographer Andreas Smetana and Maryanne Torok.
I hope you all enjoy my fortnightly food adventures.
*See my TOP TIPS below
Available in hard copy from www.kindykitchen.com/book-series/
Also available as iBooks from iBookstore/iTunes:
For more fun in the kitchen visit: www.youtube.com/user/KindyKitchenTV
LATEST NEWS... KINDY KITCHEN IS FRONT PAGE ON THE MANLY DAILY!
Please visit our web-links page for the full article!
The Rainbow Fruit Serpent
Rhyme and Recipe Book
Thinking he was safe again the mouse came out once more,
He didn’t see the length of fruit still hunting on the floor.
What happens the day a delicious-looking snake goes hunting for a delicious-looking mouse? Does the hunter become the hunted? Find out in this fruity tale that will have you craving lots of rainbow-coloured food before the day is over.
MY TOP TIPS
· If your child is a little fussy, start by just reading the stories a few times (bedtime is good)
· Start with foods/recipes your child is most likely to eat first (i.e fruit-based ones)
· Only do the recipes when your child is hungry
· Keep it fun and light-hearted
· Invite some buddies around (preferably good eaters) to join in the fun
· Feel free to add/substitute other fruit or veg to the recipe to make it more complex
· Try as many different books as you can to add variety and fun!
Don't forget to try the food yourself!
Licensing for Teachers, Educators and Broadcasters
Interested in sharing the Kindy Kitchen experience on your smart board or computer?
For all enquiries about licensing this as a digital product please contact our agent, Raven & Snow.
All rights reserved.
All text copyright Jessica Rosman 2013
Illustrations copyright Nettie Lodge 2013
Photos copyright Maryanne Torok 2013
Food photography copyright Andreas Smetana 2013
Website design by Fiona Meadows